Baseball is one of the most popular games all over the world and especially this game has a huge audience itself in USA. People in USA are literally crazy of either playing baseball or watching the matches of baseball. In this game, there are two teams which have nine-nine players on each side; the teams have to compete with the opponent team, by playing with the help of a bat and a ball. But only a few people know about the insights of the baseball game, so let us see to some of the important facts and figure which informs us more about this old game.
Facts about Baseball in USA:
- Baseball in USA was started in the late 18th century, precisely the first ever club match with took place was held on 19th June 1846. After the first every club match the game started to gain popularity, only with a couple of areas in hand it gradually picked the pace and rooted itself in the all parts of the country.
- The professional matches of the game baseball were held in the year 1933 and from then it became more popular all around the world; the two leagues which participated in these professional matches were the American League and the National League. The performance of both the teams was equally devastating but there is always a winner in a match and in the first professional match the National League won 41 matches out of the 80 matches and grabbed the victory over the American League.
- The first ever rule book of the game baseball was created long back in the year 1877 and it was specifically made for the National League. Since that point of thing the rules for playing the game have improvised to a whole new level for getting the better experience while playing the game and even while watching the game of baseball.
- The defined distance of the two bases is about 90 ft from one another in the case of the National league and in the case of the major National League the distance between the picture and the home plate is exactly 60 ft and 8 inch’s. These are the measurements by which the pitch is designed and the game of baseball I splayed successful on it.
- Forbes Field was the first every legal Baseball stadium in USA and which is exactly situated in Pittsburg. This stadium was nearly built a century ago in the year 1909. And in this year the game of baseball spread its roots to the world outside from US.
- The world series of the baseball game was any epic day, because at the finals Boston and Pittsburg were in the position to win the first ever world series championship and finally Boston took over Pittsburg and won the first world series match.
- May 1st 1920 is a memorable day in the history of baseball because on this day the longest match of the baseball history was played and it actually was of 8 hours and 22 minutes where the two teams Boston Braves and the Brooklyn Robins were in front of each other.